Procedure for Requesting Access to University Information for Internal Use
To request access to university information for internal use, contact the appropriate Information Custodian, or go to infohub.byu.edu for more information where you—
- Review the available information and select the appropriate data elements.
- Login with your BYU Net ID and password.
- Provide additional details about the following:
- How will you use the information?
- Who will be allowed to access the information?
- How will access be controlled?
- How often will the information need to be updated?
- How would you like to access the information (e.g. web service, data mart, or data feed)?
- Submit the request for approval.
Original Effective Date:
22 October 2012
14 April 2017